Hi Greg,

I also found that in VertexCentricIteration.java, the message set is taken
as the workset while the vertex set is taken as the delta for solution set.
By doing like that, the setNewVertex method will not actually active a
vertex. In other words, if no message is generated (the workset is empty)
the "pact.runtime.workset-empty-aggregator" will judge convergence of the
delta iteration and then the iteration just terminates. Is this a bug?

Best,
Xingcan