Hello,

is this list constantly growing? If you reload the WebUI do they pile up again?

My guess would be the watermarks display is overloading the metrics handler.
If i remember correctly the WebUI keeps fetching the watermark metrics regardless
of what page you're looking at.

Things to investigate would be whether it continues to query for watermarks for finished
jobs, and whether requests are batched across tasks & jobs.

Regards,
Chesnay