The average would be computed over the aggregated 15-minute count values.
The sliding window would emit every 15 minutes the average of all records
that arrived within the last 6 hours.
Since the preceding 15-minute tumbling window emits 1 record every 15 mins,
this would be the avg over 24 records.

So, it would be running with a "granularity" of 15 minutes.

Best, Fabian