Thanks Fabian. I do have one more question.
When we connect the two streams and perfrom coprocess function. There are
two separate methods for each streams. Which stream state we need to store
and Will the coprocess function automatically trigger once the other stream
data or should we set some timer to trigger.

CoProcessFunction<ProcessedLogData, String, String>() {
              public void processElement1(ProcessedLogData processedLogData,
Context context, Collector<String> collector) throws Exception {

                                          }

                                          @Override
        public void processElement2(String s, Context context,
Collector<String> collector) throws Exception {

                                          }
                                      })