Hi Folks:
I am going through flink documentation and it states the following:
"You should be aware that the elements emitted by a late firing should be
treated as updated results of a previous computation, i.e., your data stream
will contain multiple results for the same computation. Depending on your
application, you need to take these duplicated results into account or
deduplicate them."

I wanted to find out the following:
1. How do we distinguish the late firing from the main firing ?2. Does the late
firing including all events or only late events ?3. How does the late vs main
firing affect the associated window function ?
4. Are there any examples of how to handle these events and deduplication
mentioned in the documentation ?
Thanks for your help.
Mans