Hi all,

Sorry, this is me again with another question.

Maybe I did not search deep enough, but it seems the FlinkML API is still
pure batch.

If I read
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FlinkML%3A+Vision+and+Roadmap
it seems there was the intend to "exploit the streaming nature of Flink,
and provide functionality designed specifically for data streams" but from
my external point of view, I don't see much happening here. Is there work
in progress towards that?

I would personally see two use-cases around streaming, first one around
updating an existing model that was build in batch, second one would be
triggering prediction not through a batch job but in a stream job.

Are these things that are in the works? or maybe already feasible despite
the API looking like purely batch branded?

Thanks,
--
Christophe