Fabian,

Ok thanks for the update. Meanwhile I was looking at how I could still
leverage current FlinkML API, but as far as I can see, it misses the
ability of being able to persist its own models? So even for pure batch it
prevents running your (once built) model in several jobs? Or am I missing
something?

I suspect I should not be the only one that would love to apply machine
learning as part of a Flink Processing? Waiting for FLIP-23 what are the
"best" practices today?

Thanks again for your help,
--
Christophe