Hi Sahil,

I'm not a CEP expert but I will loop in Kostas (in CC). In general, the example that you described can be easily done with a ProcessFunction [1]. A process function not only allows to keep state (like a count) but also allows you to set timers flexibly for specific use cases such that aggregations can be triggered/reused. So in general I would say that implementing and testing such an algorithm is possible. How easy it can be interegrated into the CEP API, I don't know.

Regards,
Timo

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/stream/operators/process_function.html