Hi Nico,

Thanks for your reply. My major concern is actually the `-l` argument.
The command I executed is: `nohup /bin/bash -x -l
"/state/partition1/ysma/flink-1.4.1/bin/jobmanager.sh" start cluster
dell-01.epcc 8091`, with and without the `-l` argument (the script in
Flink's bin directory uses the `-l` argument).

1) with the `-l` argument: the log is quite messy, but there are some clue,
the last executed command starts a zsh shell:
```
+ . /home/ysma/.bashrc
++ case $- in
++ return
+
PATH=/home/ysma/bin:/home/ysma/.local/bin:/state/partition1/ysma/redis-4.0.8/../bin:/home/ysma/env/jdk1.8.0_151/bin:/home/ysma/env/maven/bin:/home/ysma/bin:/home/ysma/.local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin
+ '[' -f /bin/zsh ']'
+ exec /bin/zsh -l
```
I guess the bash -l arguments detects the user's login shell and then logs
in a zsh shell (which I'm currently using) and never back.

2) without the `-l` argument, everything just goes fine.

Therefore I suspect there might be something wrong with the `-l` argument,
or something wrong with my bash config?  Any ideas? Thanks!