Am I the only one that feels the config should be renamed or the docs on it
expanded?  Turning on object reuse doesn't really reuse objects, not in the
sense that an object can be reused for different values / messages /
records.  Instead, it stops Flink from making copies of of a record, by
serializing them and deserializing them, when passing them to the next
operator.