Vino,

Thanks for the reply.  Looking in ZK I see:

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 5] ls /flink/cluster_1/jobgraphs
[d77948df92813a68ea6dfd6783f40e7e, 2a4eff355aef849c5ca37dbac04f2ff1]

Again we see HA state for job 2a4eff355aef849c5ca37dbac04f2ff1, even though
that job is no longer running (it was canceled while it was in a loop
attempting to restart, but failing because of a lack of cluster slots).

Any idea why that may be the case?