Hi,

Can you explain what "ram to cache the distinct data about sliding window"
mean?
The information you provide is too small and will not help others to help
you analyze the problem and provide advice.

In addition, regarding the usage of Flink related issues, please only send
mail to the user mailing list.
The dev mailing list is mainly used to discuss development related issues.

Thanks vino.

? ?? <pangong...@hotmail.com> 于2018年10月10日周三 上午10:37写道: