Hi,

I saw the exception image you provided. Based on the exception message, it
seems you used the default max state size (5MB).

You can specify the max state size to override the default value. Try :

*MemoryStateBackend stateBackend = new MemoryStateBackend(theSizeOfBytes);*

Please note that you need to reserve enough memory for Flink.

Thanks, vino.

潘 功森 <pangong...@hotmail.com> 于2018年10月10日周三 上午11:36写道: