Hi Scott,

IMHO, the exception is caused by the user codes so it should be handled by the
user function,
and Flink runtime shouldn’t make any assumption about what’s happening in the
user function.

The exception may or may not be caused by unexpected data, so logging the
current processing
records is not always helpful. What do you think?

Best,
Paul Lam