Hi,

I am running Flink Streaming Job with 1.5.5 version.

- Job is basically reading from Kafka , windowing on 2 minutes , and writing
to hdfs using AvroBucketing Sink .
- Job is running with parallelism 132
- Checkpointing is enabled with interval of 1 minute.
- Savepoint is enabled and getting triggered every 30 min .

Few Modified Properties :

akka.ask.timeout: 15min
akka.client.timeout: 900s
akka.lookup.timeout: 60s
akka.tcp.timeout : 900s

akka.watch.heartbeat.interval: 120s
akka.watch.heartbeat.pause: 900s

Issues :

Job is getting restarted 3 to 4 time every day ( At random times). It simply
says attempting to cancel task. No exception or logging . I tried to set

log4j.logger.org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task=DEBUG,file

But nothing important is getting logged.

Enabling DEBUGGING at Flink level is making Streaming Application to slow (
so can not do that ).

Attaching Task logs .

task.gz
<http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/file/t894/task.gz>