Thanks! regarding the HA. So the Job will auto recover after a crash
understood. Is that true also when deploying new version? easy as  simply
canceling one job, updating the version and once it is up & running do the
same to the other one ? is there anything that is should be highlighted
when working in HA mode (e.g configuration, machines setup besides what is
written in the Job manager HA documentation
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.7/ops/jobmanager_high_availability.html>
) ?