I am getting "service temporarily unavailable due to an ongoing leader
election" when I try to access Flink UI. The jobmanager has HA configured,
I have tried to restart jobmanager multiple times but no luck. I also tried
submitting my job from console but I also get the same message.
When I view logs during JM restart I see no errors, it even says
"jobmanager was granted leadership with ..."
Any hints to try and remediate this issue will be much appreciated. I have
multiple stateful applications running so I cannot start a new
cluster(since I am unable to do a savepoint also).
Thanks