Hi till, there were no warn or error log messages. We have been using Flink
for a long time now and never experienced this issue(we just migrated to
1.7 from 1.4 though).It was a critical app and after multiple tries to try
and resolve, we updated the *high-availabilty.cluster-id* and attached the
TMs to new JM(even though we sadly lost state)

@nick we are indeed running Flink and zookeeper in docker and we verified
it could resolve hostname, plus it got a new leader id, it even
acknowledged registering the jobs running on the cluster(even though
checkpoints were not getting triggered)

We are keeping a close eye on this issue and trying to replicate and sift
through kibana logs and will post here if we find anything.

P.S: it kind of looks similar to this that happened a while back (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201709.mbox/<
533686a2-71ee-4356-8961-68cf3f858...@expedia.com>
)