Thank you for the honest response, Yu!

There is so much that comes to mind when we look at Flink as a "application
framework" (my talk
<https://europe-2019.flink-forward.org/conference-program#not-so-big-%E2%80%93-flink-as-a-true-application-framework>
in Flink Forward in Berlin will be about this). QS is one of them
(need-wise, not QS itself necessarily). I opened the design doc Vino Yang
created, I'll try to contribute to that.

Meanwhile, for the sake of opening our state to outside, we will put a
stupid simple operator in between to keep a *duplicate* of the state...

Thanks again!

---
Oytun Tez

*M O T A W O R D*
The World's Fastest Human Translation Platform.
oy...@motaword.com — www.motaword.com