Good to know your thoughts and the coming talk in Flink Forward Berlin
Oytun, interesting topic and great job! And it's great to hear the voice
from application perspective.

Could you share, if possible, the reason why you need to open the state to
outside instead of writing the result to sink and directly query there? In
another thread there's a case that sink writes to different kafka topics so
state is the only place to get a global view, is this the same case you're
facing? Or some different requirements? I believe more attention will be
drawn to QS if more and more user requirements emerge (smile).

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu