Hi Stephan,

+1 for adding this to Apache Flink!

Regarding the question if this should be committed to the main repository or as
a separate one, I think it should be the main one. Previously we were
discussing the idea of splitting Apache Flink into multiple repositories and I
think the consensus was that it would cause more problems compared to the
benefits.

Piotrek