Hi Stephan,

Big +1 for adding this to Apache Flink!

As for the problem of whether this should be added to the Flink main
repository, from my side, I prefer to put it in the main repository. Not
only Stateful Functions shares very close relations with the current Flink,
but also other libs or modules in Flink can make use of it the other way
round in the future. At that time the Flink API stack would also be changed
a bit and this would be cool.

Best, Hequn