when the job is killed,state is also misssing.
so why we need keyed state?Is keyed state useful when we try to resuming the
killed job?

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "Shengkai Fang"

<fskm...@gmail.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2020??10??7??(??????) ????12:43
??????:&nbsp;"??????"<appleyu...@foxmail.com&gt;;
????:&nbsp;"user"<user@flink.apache.org&gt;;
????:&nbsp;Re: why we need keyed state and operate state when we already have
checkpoint?

The checkpoint is a snapshot for the job and we can resume the job if the job
is killed unexpectedly. The state is another thing to memorize the intermediate
result of calculation. I don't think the checkpoint can replace state.

?????? <appleyu...@foxmail.com&gt; ??2020??10??7?????? ????12:26??????

Could you tell me:

why we need keyed state and operator state when we already have checkpoint?

when a running jar crash,we can resume from the checkpoint
automatically/manually.
So why did we still need keyed state and operator state.

Thanks