Actually what I'm experiencing is that the JobListener is executed
successfully if I run my main class from the IDE, while the job listener is
not fired at all if I submit the JobGraph of the application to a cluster
using the RestClusterClient..
Am I doing something wrong?

My main class ends with the env.execute() and i do
env.registerJobListener() when I create the Exceution env
via ExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment().

Thanks in advance for any help,
Flavio