see inline

Il ven 13 nov 2020, 14:31 Matthias Pohl <matth...@ververica.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Flavio,
> thanks for sharing this with the Flink community. Could you answer the
> following questions, please:
> - What's the code of your Job's main method?

it's actually very simple...the main class creates a batch execution env
using ExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment(), I register a job
listener to the env and I do some stuff before calling env.execute().
The listener is executed correctly but if I use the RestClusterClient to
sibmit the jobGraph exyracted from that main contained in a jar, the
program is executed as usual but the job listener is not called.

- What cluster backend and application do you use to execute the job?

I use a standalone session cluster for the moment

- Is there anything suspicious you can find in the logs that might be
> related?

no unfortunately..