Hi all,

@Kurt @Arvid I think it's fine to merge those two, as they are pretty
much finished. We can wait for those two before creating the RC0.

@Leonard Personally I'd be ok with 3 more days for that single PR. I
find the request reasonable and I second that it's better to have a
proper review rather than rush unfinished feature and try to fix it
later. Moreover it got broader support. Unless somebody else objects, I
think we can merge this PR later and include it in RC1.

Best,

Dawid