Hi Mans,

I don't believe there are explicit triggers/evictors/timers in the Table
API/ SQL, as that is abstracted away from the lower-level DataStream API.
If you need to get into the fine-grained details, Flink 1.13 has made some
good improvements in going from the Table API to the DataStream API, and
back again. [1]

For working with time and lateness with Table API and SQL, some good places
to look are the GroupBy Window Aggregation section of the Table API
docs[2], as well as the SQL cookbook[3] and Ververica's SQL training
wiki[4].

Hope that helps,
Austin

[1]: