Hi Mans,

There are currently no public APIs for doing so, though if you're willing
to deal with some breaking changes there are some experimental config
options for late events in the Table API and SQL, seen in the
WIndowEmitStrategy class[1].

Best,
Austin

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/607919c6ea6983ae5ad3f82d63b7d6455c73d225/flink-table/flink-table-planner-blink/src/main/scala/org/apache/flink/table/planner/plan/utils/WindowEmitStrategy.scala#L173-L211