It seems that we'd have to use invite links on the Flink website for people
to join our Slack (1)
These links can be configured to have no time-expiration, but they will
expire after 100 guests have joined.
I guess we'd have to use a URL shortener (https://s.apache.org) that we
update once the invite link expires. It's not a nice solution, but it'll
work.

(1) https://the-asf.slack.com/archives/CBX4TSBQ8/p1652125017094159