Hi all,

Would just like to share an interesting article from the dbt community[1],
which in part describes some of their challenges in managing Slack in a
large community. The biggest point it seems to make is that their Slack has
become a marketing tool for dbt/data vendors instead of a community space —
given the diversity of vendors in the Flink space, we may face similar
challenges. Perhaps their experience can help us with the initial
setup/guidelines.

Cheers,
Austin

[1]: https://pedram.substack.com/p/we-need-to-talk-about-dbt?s=r