Hi Shammon,

We are using RocksDB,and the configuration is below:
execution.checkpointing.externalized-checkpoint-retention:
RETAIN_ON_CANCELLATION
execution.checkpointing.max-concurrent-checkpoints: 1
execution.checkpointing.min-pause: 0
execution.checkpointing.mode: EXACTLY_ONCE
execution.checkpointing.snapshot-compression: true
execution.checkpointing.timeout: 60000
state.backend: FILESYSTEM
state.backend.incremental: true
state.backend.local-recovery: true
state.backend.rocksdb.memory.high-prio-pool-ratio: 0.1
state.backend.rocksdb.memory.managed: true
state.backend.rocksdb.memory.write-buffer-ratio: 0.5
state.backend.rocksdb.predefined-options: DEFAULT
state.backend.rocksdb.timer-service.factory: ROCKSDB
state.checkpoints.num-retained: 3

Thanks,
Yifan

https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.17/docs/libs/state_processor_api/