Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well.

As part of my PhD research, I've developed guidelines tailored to assist
professionals in planning testing of Data Stream Processing applications.

If you've worked directly with stream processing or have experience with
similar systems, like micro-batch or high-performance ETL systems, your
insights are valuable to us!

🔗 Please take a moment to contribute to our survey.
<https://forms.gle/qQ4YPoyrnR4wS92J9>

Your feedback will:

✅ Help refine and validate these guidelines.

✅ Promote a tighter collaboration between industry and academia.

✅ Ensure that our research benefits the wider community.

The improved guidelines will be shared with the community, reinforcing our
commitment to collaborative growth and innovation.

Thank you for supporting this bridge between industry experience and
academic research. Your voice matters!

Please refer to our previous studies if you'd like to delve deeper into
this subject: Exploratory Study
<https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8870186> and Grey Literature
Review
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0164121223001395?via%3Dihub>

Best Regards,

Alexandre

PS: Kindly consider sharing our survey with colleagues or peers who might
offer valuable insights for our research:
https://forms.gle/qQ4YPoyrnR4wS92J9