Hello Team

Please helps to answer the below query.

  1.  OpenSearch supports writing data in the JSON format, but in Flink its
default data format is Avro JSON. What is the best practice to write data to
Open Search using Flink OpenSearch Connector? Do we need to manually convert
Avro JSON to JSON format or is there any in-built support in Flink to write
JSON to openSearch.
  2.  How can I write the existing complex nested JSON data into OpenSearch
using the Flink connector rather than writing each key-value(or filed/value).
  3.  OpenSearch Java Rest Client support writing the Java object directly to
the openSearch using the below code.

IndexRequest<UserDataObject> indexRequest =new
IndexRequest.Builder<UserDataObject>().index(index).document(indexData).build();

https://opensearch.org/docs/latest/clients/java/

Thanks !!

// Regards
Praveen Chandna