Hi Sreeram,

No, Flume doesn't guarantee the order of event delivery. Flume has at least
once guarantee (when configured properly), so duplicated events and
out-of-order event delivery may occur.
As a start I'd really recommend Hari Shreedharan's book about Flume. More
info regarding to the guarantees can be found in the "Flumeā€™s No Data Loss
Guarantee, Channels, and Transactions" chapter:
https://books.google.hu/books?id=tbOKBAAAQBAJ&lpg=PT44&ots=rqxvhy6jHq&hl=hu&pg=PT44#v=onepage&q&f=false

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, we are happy to help.

Cheers,
Denes