Hi Sreeram,

I wanted to say almost the same as Denes, with the addition that you
can add Timestamp Interceptors (
https://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#timestamp-interceptor )
to your config / setup.
Basically, you would add extra headers to events that are monotonous,
so you can reorder them when you are processing the ingested data.

Best regards,

Donat