For the archives, it looks like this is the commit [
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1239111 ].  If
this is a common need, perhaps a candidate to just get rolled into
Forrest itself, I dunno.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure the output.xmap is unnecessary and you could
have used a project-specific locationmap to point to your custom
document-to-fo.xsl but maybe I'm missing something...

--tim