Alternatively, just change the code that complains about the signature. We could add a flag to the Geronimo class loader to hide all signing data.

-dain

On Feb 6, 2007, at 11:54 AM, Spotts, Joel (ISS Atlanta) wrote:

I have a gbean packaged within a signed jar that is placed in my EAR. Trouble is it seems that geronimo uses proxy classes on the gbean class files, which results in the dreaded:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "..."'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

when geronimo attempts to start the gbean. Anyone have a solution to this problem other than not signing the jar?

Thanks,

Yoel Spotts