More gradle 0.6 questions...

I currently use a custom ant task for deploying ejbs (it's very clunky), and
I was wondering how the following code will need to be different in gradle
0.6:

    project.dependencies{
        addConfiguration('wsanttasks')
        clientModule(['wsanttasks'], "com.ibm.websphere:runtime:6.1.0")
    }

I have tried splitting the addConfiguration off to a "configurations"
closure according to the 0.6 breaking changes spec, but then I get
complaints about the clientModule line:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':projectEJB'.
Cause: No signature of method:
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler.clientModule()
is applicable for argument types: (java.util.ArrayList, java.lang.String)
values: {["wsanttasks"], "com.ibm.websphere:runtime:6.1.0"}

How can I get the jar as a dependency in 0.6?

Thank you for any help
Jerod