I am now getting a nullpointerexception from the line "wsanttasks
module("com.ibm.websphere:runtime:6.1.0")" even though wsanttasks is
declared as you described just before it. Does it make a difference that
this is happening inside a plugin class? Also, what's the best way to get
some meaningful output from gradle as it runs the plugin logic? I had to dig
just to find the line number.

Thanks again, and keep an eye on me if you will because I will probably run
into more problems with the DSL update. For example, I changed my
testCompile dependencies to compileTests dependencies because of the
breaking changes document, but it caused problems. Is the configuration
still called testCompile while the task is compileTests?

Thank you
Jerod

JerodLass wrote:
> I also tried adding the clientModule from the configurations closure, but
> still can't seem to get it.  Anybody know how to translate the included
> gradle <0.6 code to 0.6?
>

> JerodLass wrote:
>
>> More gradle 0.6 questions...
>>
>> I currently use a custom ant task for deploying ejbs (it's very clunky),
>> and I was wondering how the following code will need to be different in
>> gradle 0.6:
>>
>>     project.dependencies{
>>         addConfiguration('wsanttasks')
>>         clientModule(['wsanttasks'], "com.ibm.websphere:runtime:6.1.0")
>>     }

This should work:

configurations {
    wsanttasks
}

depedencies {
    wsanttasks module("com.ibm.websphere:runtime:6.1.0")
}

Section 21.2.3 in the user guide has another example:
http://www.gradle.org/0.6/docs/userguide/dependency_management.html