On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 2:49 PM, timrvt <timothy.p.rear...@usace.army.mil>
wrote:

> I have 0.9.13 installed basic-auth
> I can login to the console but the only thing I see are a recent
> connections
> (nothing) and all connections(nothing)
>
> when I edit user-mapping.aml and add a connection entry ..I then cant login
> to the console as that user (internal error ..reconnecting in 15 secs
> message)

Is guacd running on the host where you have the Guacamole Client running?
Or, if on another host, have you configured Guacamole Client to point to
the correct host?

Can you see the connection coming in to gaucd?  Is there anything logged on
that side - in syslog (/var/log/messages, journalctl, etc.)?