I now in the website we can edit a connection with a new sharing profile.

and I used the google postman with HTTP GET funciton and the URL is
ip:port/guacamole/api/session/data/mysql/sharingProfiles?token=8DECE3D15496DAC68FAF542BEEBFC327446EFA39EFBBC85FB10D415B4E73F301
and I could get the result in json which are the same in database.
{
    "1": {
        "name": "test",
        "identifier": "1",
        "primaryConnectionIdentifier": "42",
        "parameters": null,
        "attributes": {}
    },
    "3": {
        "name": "share",
        "identifier": "3",
        "primaryConnectionIdentifier": "44",
        "parameters": null,
        "attributes": {}
    }
}

*Now I want to add a new sharing profile info through this URL with POST
function.
However, I don't know format of the params.

Is there anyone who know the format of JSON params?*

For example ,when we create a new user, the format is below
 {"username":"test",
         "password":"testpwd",
         "attributes":{
                "disabled":"",