> *Now I want to add a new sharing profile info through this URL with POST
> function.
> However, I don't know format of the params.
>
> Is there anyone who know the format of JSON params?*
>
> For example ,when we create a new user, the format is below
>  {"username":"test",
>          "password":"testpwd",
>          "attributes":{
>                 "disabled":"",
>                 "expired":"",
>                 "access-window-start":"",
>                 "access-window-end":"",
>                 "valid-from":"",
>                 "valid-until":"",
>                 "timezone":None
>          }
> }

Probably the easiest way to figure this out is to use the "Network" tab of
the Chrome Developer Console (or similar area in any other browser's
development system) and create the profile using the web interface.  You
should then be able to examine the contents of the POST call to the API to
see what data is passed over and format your calls accordingly.

You can also examine the source code for the Guacamole Client - the
guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/rest directory contains the services and
types subdirectories which deal with most of the REST calls the client
makes, and looking at these files should help you determine what data is
expected on the REST endpoints.  For Sharing Profiles:

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/blob/master/guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/rest/services/sharingProfileService.js