On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 7:27 PM, Fertig, Brian <brian.fer...@philips.com>
wrote:

> Mike,
>

>   Once again you and your team are awesome!

Thanks, but to be clear: Apache Guacamole is developed by a community, not
by any individual's team.

So I have mysql then failover to radius setup for authentication.  By
> leaving mysql 1st and the user trying to authenticate its not going to
> cause conflicts is it?

No, this shouldn't conflict. All extensions will be polled during the
authentication process. If any authentication attempt succeeds, that
successful attempt is used to identify the user to all other installed
extensions. If all attempts fail, then the first failed attempt determines
the nature of the login screen presented to the user.

Do I leave the password blank or is there a tick option or something to let
> it know that radius will be authenticating them?

Just leave the password blank. The user will then only be able to log in
through other methods, such as RADIUS.