Yes, but the requests that i did ,didn’t work for me. ( No such tunnel..)
are there other requests to do that?

Le lun. 20 août 2018 à 1:42 PM, Nick Couchman <[email protected]> a écrit :

>
>
> On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 2:21 AM YOSRA SAADALLAH <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have the same issue .
>>
>
> I don't think this is the same issue.  I think this is a different issue -
> from what I read of the doyouhas's original e-mail, it isn't dealing with
> sharing connections, it's dealing with connecting users to their own
> individual connections and how to generate the URL.
>
>
>> I want that everyone who wants to join a connection just clicks on a
>> button (without demanding the shared link copy and past...)
>> Is there any method to get the shared link of a connection?
>>
>
> As I believe we've already discussed in other threads on the list, what
> you're asking to do is not implemented, yet, though there are feature
> requests for it.
>
> -Nick
>
>>

Reply via email to