On 10/1/2018 3:01 PM, Galyrith wrote:
Here is my guacamole.properties file:
# LDAP Properties
ldap-hostname: pin.isim.intra
ldap-port: 389
ldap-user-base-dn: OU=Comptes,DC=isim,DC=intra
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=Bind,OU=Comptes,DC=isim,DC=intra
ldap-search-bind-password: xxxxxxx
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName
ldap-max-search-results: 10000

In
ldap-user-base-dn: OU=Comptes,DC=isim,DC=intra
i have all users of the LDAP directory.

i would like to make my ldap request further in my tree:
Ideally in th ou "Etudiants".

so I modify my guacamole.properties file like that:

# LDAP Properties
ldap-hostname: pin.isim.intra
ldap-port: 389
ldap-user-base-dn: OU=Etudiants,OU=Comptes,DC=isim,DC=intra
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=Bind,OU=Comptes,DC=isim,DC=intra
ldap-search-bind-password: xxxxx
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName
ldap-max-search-results: 10000
ldap-follow-referrals: true
ldap-max-referral-hops: 5

but it doesn't work.

--
Sent from:
I run Guacamole with docker-compose, where the configuration is slightly different but maybe you could find out where your error is by looking at my settings (yours adapted):

      LDAP_HOSTNAME: pin.isim.intra
      LDAP_PORT: 389
      LDAP_USER_BASE_DN: OU=Etudiants,OU=Comptes,DC=isim,DC=intra
      LDAP_USERNAME_ATTRIBUTE: CN,sAMAccountName
      LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_DN: bindu...@pin.isim.intra
      LDAP_SEARCH_BIND_PASSWORD: yourpassword

So it could be, that you have to fix ldap-search-bind-dn and ldap-username-attribute in your version.

Mine is for Microsoft Active Directory and hopefully you get it running somehow.

Regards

Peter