Currently, in order for 2FA to work in Guacamole, either one of two things
needs to happen:
1) A module has to specifically be written to intercept the authentication
process and force the second factor.  The TOTP module, which will be
released in 1.0.0, is designed to do exactly that, as does the
already-released Duo module.
2) The module doing the authentication has to handle some sort of
Challenge/Response conversation, where initial authentication is accepted
and additional factors are then given to the user.  The RADIUS
authentication module is currently the only one that will handle this.

but how can i enable those extensions? maven had built jar for the TOTP but
i can see no man pages how to use it. are there any?
and no jar at all for the radius extension and also no documentation.... or
i just could not find it....