On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:47 AM SergeyKh <mail4ser...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i've configured guacamole's radius extension to communicate with
> freeradius proxy as described here -
> https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/2FA-Active-Directory-plus-Proxy
>  so additional freeradius asks for login/password from my AD via LDAP and
> then it asks OTP from my RcDevs OTP server via radius. and it works! i can
> see success-auth logs everywhere
>  and even catalina.out tells me:
>  [http-nio-8080-exec-4] INFO  o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User
> "my-ad-login-name-here" successfully authenticated from my-ip-address
> but my browser says:
> An error has occurred and this action cannot be completed. If the problem
> persists, please notify your system administrator or check your system logs.
> so what system logs should i check?

Is there anything else in the catalina.out file around this that indicates
what might be going on?  Also, RADIUS authentication in Guacamole requires
some other module to provide connections and permissions management
(usually SQL, but LDAP would work in your case, as well), so you might try
setting up one of those modules to actually store your connections and see
if the error goes away after that.