On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 7:06 PM Not Speedy <notspeed...@gmail.com> wrote:

> odd..the only war/app I have is guacamole, and its the only project i
> currently have imported into intellij. I'm building off master.  It looks
> like the lib is being pulled in with the mavin-dependency-plugin, during
> the build... but I could be wrong.  I'll keep playing with it.  I'm very
> new with maven and building things from source.

I've been trying it out from staging/1.0.0 instead of master, so I'll try
to find some time to try out the master branch and see if something might
be broken, there.  In the meantime, I'd suggest cleaning out all of your
builds, and all of your extensions and re-deploying things from the
beginning and see if that helps.