Nick, I just read in a recent thread you posted to about using linotp.  I'm
trying to accomplish something similar...I feel like Im missing something.
I got to my guacamole login page
for username I enter "username"
for password I enter "pin+otp"
my expectation is to then authenticate.  Is this not correct as you
mentioned an additional prompt?