Hello Mike,

I reverted to 0.9.14 compiled from start etc (see my other email related to OIDC). Guacamole authenticates finally, but I am not really authenticated because even being guacadmin, I cant do anything in preferences but changing user preferences (mouse, etc).
No access to anything.

I wonder why, since I am authenticated, I cant have access to my details, create connections, users etc...

Brgrds

At 06:51 01/12/2018, Mike Jumper wrote:
On Fri, Nov 30, 2018, 10:07 B3r3n <<mailto:b3...@argosnet.com>b3...@argosnet.com wrote:
Hello Mike,

>Is "IP_addr" present in the logs, or did you manually change this to
>avoid posting your actual IP address?

IP_addr is just to hide the real one :-)

>What error?
Guacamole Web page faills in error advising to dig into logs and
contact the admistrator.
Unfortunately, I found no log that would tell why it behaves this
way. Some good log as (expecting that, got this, bad) :-)

If you are seeing that message, then there should be an error logged in the Tomcat logs by Guacamole.

Look through the logs and see if there are any errors or warnings. You should see a number of log messages from Guacamole describing startup, noting what extensions are being loaded, the location of GUACAMOLE_HOME, etc. If unsure, please just upload the log somewhere and link to it here. We really can't help without any log information at all.